Notifications
Clear all

Headache

Page 1 / 3

Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Hi my partner wife shall I say wanted us to try poppers to increase our sex life, so before we didn't just want a reminder of what they were like as I suffer from anxiety, etc I was very nervous

Anyhow, I did some light poppers just to start with no heavy inhaling, etc and liquid gold was the brand and was ok little headache after a couple of hours all was ok.

So a couple of days later I thought I would try it again and this time not going heavy was all ok but of anxiety but that increased and now I got a headache and sore eyes now I'm gonna lie I did panic after I did them as my anxiety went up as not used to feeling the effect these do, but 3 days and I help stop to worry it's done something serious I'm worried sick about my headaches feels like tension and piercing and eyes feel sore
It seems to be getting better but I am I just panicking too much here and is the aftereffect me worrying or should I see someone

Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Poppers are not rated for human consumption. The "safest" popper is normal amyl nitrite because it has the least side effects. But it's not legal except by script. Some places in Europe and perhaps Locker Room JJ out of Canada make it. It could be isoamyl/isopentyl nitrite, which is the second-best popper. No poppers are USP grade, which means you are going to get various impurities that could easily cause unwanted side effects. Poppers acquire more impurities as they age....not very stable. And so they could develop worse side effects over time.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Ok, thanks it stated liquid gold was amyl nitrite as I read it was the safest so I went for that option.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Just checked my order and it was isoamyl so wont be using it again

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

I'd have a closer look at that bottle if I were you !
'Liquid Gold' is usually Iso Propyl Nitrite.
If it is, no wonder your eyes are sore. It causes central vision loss i you persist in sniffing the crap, and its well documented as 'Poppers Maculopathy'.
Lay off and save your eyesight.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Cheers Jako and feeling a lot better this morning and I threw it out lol I got it from the popper shop and it's the liquid gold one they sell.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Eyes not sore today just tension headache very mild stress-related but could you tell me a good product to use and is safe with eyes please.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Just avoid all UK poppers because they're all Iso Propyl Nitrite. Nothing else is legal in the UK.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Ok mate will do and won't ever use it again
Have u had used the stuff I used before and what were your effects using this awful stuff

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

I've been using Liquid Gold since 1994, it was great stuff before 2007 ! A strong pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat and then a smooth unforgettable warm long lasting rush to the head.
When they changed the formula from Iso Butyl to Iso propyl bad things started to happen to me i.e. Vision loss, headaches, breathlessness (sometimes for days). I've learnt the hard way....

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Are u in the UK mate and wow sounds awful , was it total vison loss or how can you describe your vision and how long did that last
My soreness has gone no visual impairment but like you state longer use then It would I suppose as I only sniffed it ever so lightly on a rag , immediately had headache and sore dry eyes for couple.days
No hazy or black spots or anything and it been 4 days since i last used it ,
Sorry for all the questions but this has really set off my anxiety suppose just looking for reassurance

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, I'm in the UK. Sounds like you've stopped in time!
I've had blurred vision for years, the sore eyes after a session is a big warning it destroying the cells in the macular part of the eyes.
Dent worry I was a heavy user, you sound sensible and won't damage yourself further.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Yeah soon as I felt the sore eyes I thought wtf this doesn't feel good and even if wasn't any life-changing effects I said to myself sod that I don't mind headache as that's explainable but the eyes worried me immensely so I thought I'd look for some advice and thank you jako massive weight off my mind, and much appreciated, so can I ask what product do u use or have you stopped it all

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Very occasionally I buy from France, poppersaromas eu. Amyl formulas only, not pentyl. They're mild poppers but are pleasant and don't wreck your eyesight.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Ok.  Is the stuff UK sell ok for low use or would u not bother at all?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3