Notifications
Clear all

Headache

Page 3 / 3

Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

And yeah exactly anxiety just wants a reason to grab your attention like I say poppers then it will move on to symptoms just a cycle
I only sniffed poppers once and that was very briefly and I didn't like the feeling and never done again, not for me I'm afraid
and living with anxiety is a lonely place

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Do u think il be ok on the amyl nitrite with the anxiety of things.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

I think you better stay away from poppers since you have too much anxiety. They increase heart rate, which is not what an anxious person needs. Amyl nitrite can have a relaxing effect, but the OTC stuff is likely too impure to get optimum effects. One toxic effect I believe is related to impurities is very uncomfortable warming of the face/head without feeling anything pleasurable. That happens right away. Low blood pressure that's too low takes a bit longer to occur. In my view, amyl nitrite is best for any guy wanting to sit on a big dildo or dick. It works so well for this purpose, that it's like GOD designed it for this. This is why it spread so quickly among the gay population in the 70s and 80s.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Admin - Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Yeah OK thanks and yeah my anxiety is still high having good days and off days been to see doctor and I have a tension headache and my stress and panic is making it worse why on earth I'm panicking so much is beyond me it was 2 weeks ago I tried them
I won't bother with them then Il take your advice
Thanks buddy

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3