Notifications
Clear all

Fungal Inspection from Poppers

Page 2 / 2

admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Can poppers corrode your skin and wear away the nostril hole?

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Poppers do effect the immune system temporarily - it can take a up to a week for normal immune function to return "after short exposure to moderate doses."1 . Studies in mice shows that exposure to isobutyl nitrite suppresses the immune system. This immune suppression allows for bacterial growth in the lungs and livers of infected mice.2

So it is feasible that after your poppers use, your bodies natural defences against fungal or bacterial infections were compromised temporally to the extent that opportunistic infections were able to take hold.

So- no, fungal infections and/or bacterial infections does not 'come from' poppers(as in there are no fungi or bacteria present in the chemical) but the immunosuppressive effects poppers have on the bodies natural defences may mean that your body is less capable of fighting off minor issues. Best advice then is to ensure that your fit healthy and have a normal functioning immune system. Dont take poppers too often and try to to boost your immune system with supplements

1-Amyl nitrite alters human in vitro immune function." Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicity 1991; 13(4):557-587.

2-"Poppers: more evidence of suppressed immunity."
AIDS Treat News. 1999 Aug 20;(No 325):8.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Alrighty...
Been using Poppers for over 20 years or so and in recent years I started to develop breathing issues to which my Doctors cannot figure what is the cause, I also had developed a rash on my feet mainly around the toes and it stung like hell...no matter what the doctor prescribed it never cleared it up, looked like athletes foot, also I was getting the chemical burn on my foreskin of all places it uses to weep like a large blister......and I never had poppers anywhere near my dick....turns out it was in the bloodstream!

So as a test I went of poppers for 2 months, the rash on my foot cleared up completely the burn on foreskin was gone in two weeks and the lesions "tears" on foreskin also gone, breathing was and still is an issue...

Went back on poppers and after two weeks rash on foot came back, keep in mind I go through 2-3 15ml bottles per week...

Went off poppers again all cleared up...and that's how it will stay as I my health comes before what is only a few minutes of a high .

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

First time use poppers.
My face skin now is allergies. But I'm unsure izit caused by poppers or not.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

That is because you have bad circulation, which is exacerbated by poppers use. You should not use them. The signs you describe are classic symptoms...your doctor should have realized it is a circulatory issue. Do you smoke?? Check out a diet that can improve circulation too. Garlic is good for starters, fish oils, etc.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

This has happened to me. Jock itch and other fungal infections can typically result from a weakened immune system and poppers does just that. I abstained for poppers for about a year, and once I started using them again, I got jock itch. I remember the same thing happened when I abstained for a couple of weeks while I was on holiday. Once I got back home and started using them again, I had another jock itch infection. There would be some sort of correlation I think.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sounds like crabs, dear. You should cut down on the rough trade. It could also be scabies from dirty bed linen in a short stay motel.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2