Notifications
Clear all

Poppers affecting sleeping pattern and breathing

Page 2 / 2

admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you, Madeplentypoppers for your reply. I have never used poppers with great frequency. Back when I started buying my own I used them once a week at the maximum. Once I felt like I couldn't have a man to man sex without them and that kind of a red alert for me, so I quit using them for 2 years.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

"It's a blessing not to be saddled with that anymore"

That's quite an insight! I think many folks don't embrace the positive of letting go of those lustful cravings.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

if some dude gets cucked he is shamed to watch his partner getting done by another dude, yey? that ain't no 3 - some, that is like a mind game. my aunt (we call her bobcat) went funny some years back and started pouring warm sweet tea down her panties in the company. well, the doc said she was not right in the head. got worse too before she passed...cucumbers and dr pepper got involved too. y'all should nip this in the bum afore it gets out of hand and the psychic docs turn up in a paddy wagon. aunt bobcat went berserk in the chapel and assaulted the pastor with a sweet potato. we found she used to watch others having relations through peepy holes. it ain't no GOOD for the head. lead a good life, enjoy the pleasures of the flesh for sure, but mind away from all peculiar doings is my advice.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

To get back to the OP, I get a similar thing when just on the verge of sleep, like a really sudden, loud ringing in my head (like ringing ears but much louder and goes away as quickly as it starts). I took to thinking of them as "brain zaps". It only happens whenever I've been kicking the arse out of poppers, and it happened 20 years ago when poppers were all proper IBN, as much as it does now, so I know it's nothing to do with the recent godawful formulations. At one time it got so bad that I couldn't actually get to sleep even though I was dog tired and repeatedly falling into unconsciousness, only to get zapped right back out of it again. Thankfully once I got a handle on why it was happening I was able to deal with it more easily. Still scary though.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@anonymous)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
I'm tired and I
I want to go to bed
Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
And then leave me alone